Terms & Conditions
Any instructions received by Black Watch Reloading Ltd shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Online shopping payment Methods:
- Visa/Mastercard through our secure online shopping facility Payment Express. Payment Express have a dedicated and purpose built development and data centre, specially designed for payments processing. They are fully certified as Visa AIS and MasterCard SDP (PCI DSS) compliant at processor level; using an approved QSA for quarterly scans on systems and full onsite audits, annually. All sensitive information is encrypted with the 3DES protocol, using financial Hardware Security Modules.
- Internet banking (goods will not be sent until funds appear as cleared funds in our bank account)
- Cheque (goods will be sent once cheque has cleared)
Please note Gun powder is not held on premises and is purchased to order. Shipping is unavailable for this item. Contact us for pick up enquiries.
Pricing and Stock
The Consumer Guarantees Act (1993)
- All products purchased from Black Watch Reloading Ltd are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Please check the warranty of the manufacturers of products purchased.
- Black Watch Reloading Ltd will not be liable for the following:
- Any loss, damage or injury to the purchaser
- Any loss, damage or injury to any other person
- Any loss damage or injury to the property of the purchaser
- Any loss, damage or injury to any other person arising out of the use or possession of the Products.
- The Manufacturers warranty is void if any of the following is found:
- There is no record of proof of purchase from Black Watch Reloading Ltd (We recommend always retaining proof of purchase)
- Evidence of misuse (Accidental and intentional)
- Evidence of water damage
- Evidence of improper configuration
- Evidence of physical damage (If item is damaged during transit it should be reported to us upon delivery)
- Evidence of a previous repair by an unapproved repair affiliate
- Contact is made within 7 days of delivery
- Proof of purchase is supplied
- Products have been returned in original packaging and in an unused pristine condition
Person Properties Securities Act 1999
- These terms and conditions constitute a security agreement for the purposes of sections 36 of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 and
- a security interest is taken in all goods supplied by Black Watch Reloading Ltd to you and all the goods that will be supplied by the company to you during the continuance of our relationship.